From Monday December 3rd to Tuesday, December 10th, Elementary School students participated actively in the exhibitions of the Interdisciplinary Units. This activity is the closure of the learning process framed into the Active Learning Communities.
Elementary students proudly showed the advances and goals proposed in the IDU planning, which is a way to develop their creativity, collaboration and teamwork.
Students from 1st grade showed their parents all the process of learning about Plants and living things, and their awesome work on the Vegetable Garden.
Congratulations to all our Elementary Students!
- Gabriel Andrés Solís Riquelme
- Miguel Esteban Montero Tapia
- Paulo Andrés Hidalgo Velásquez
- Tomás Francisco Rivera Urquieta
- No se registran cumpleaños